Most Americans are falling short of the amount of savings required for emergencies and retirement if, they are even saving at all. Developing good financial habits is essential to making your dreams come true and saving at Central Credit Union is a great habit to have.
Our Basic Savings and Membership Account
The share savings account is our basic savings and membership account. You can access your funds, check balances, and transfer funds through online and mobile banking as well as our 24-hour automated Telephone Teller system.
Put Your Savings on Auto Pilot
Direct deposit is a great way to ensure you have a steady savings plan. Ask your employer to sign you up! All they’ll need is your account number and our routing number: 252075870.
- A minimum deposit of $5 into your Share Savings is required to become a member.
- An average daily balance of just $250 per quarter is required to earn interest.
- Automated savings options through direct deposit or online banking.
- Account access through online and mobile banking, ATMs, branch, and the 24-hour Automated Telephone Teller. *
Become a Member Now! And, don’t forget, your family members are eligible to join too!
Vacation and Holiday Club Savings
Saving for the fun things in life.
The best way to enjoy your dream vacation or the picture-perfect holiday is through systematic savings. The earlier you start, the more money you’ll have and the less stress there will be.
- Open the account anytime with as much as you would like.
- Use payroll deduction to make it easier to deposit into your club account each payday automatically.
- Make deposits based on your budget.
- On June 1 of each year, your entire Vacation Club balance will be transferred to your Share Savings account. Interest is credited on May 31 of each year.
- On October 1 of each year, your entire Holiday Club balance will be transferred to your Share Savings account. Interest is credited on September 30 of each year.
Savings RatesEffective as of January 1, 2022
|Account Type||Dividend Rate||APY*||Min Deposit to earn interest|
|*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Fees could reduce the earnings on these accounts. Rates are subject to change at any time. Please contact the credit union to verify the most current rates.|
Need extra cash for a vacation or the holidays?
Be on the look-out each June and December for our EasyCash loan offering.
Account Limitations: Federal Reserve Board Regulation D limits withdrawals and transfers to no more than six preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfers from this account to another account of yours or a third party per month. Online/ mobile banking transfers or bill payments are included in the Reg D limits. Withdrawals and transfers are not limited when made in person at a branch, ATM, or by mail.