Sometimes it’s a good idea to put your money where you won’t be tempted to withdraw it unless it’s necessary. A Certificate of Deposit (CD) is a great account for long term, more permanent savings. We offer CD terms from 1 to 3 years and an account can be opened for as little as $500.
Certificate Account Features
- A minimum of only $500 is required to open a CD.
- Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly.
- Your choice of a 1 year, 2 year, or 3-year CD. The longer the term, the higher the interest rate.
- You can let your CD automatically renew at maturity or withdraw the money
- There is a penalty for early withdrawal.
Certificate of Deposit RatesEffective as of August 28, 2023
|Term & Type||Dividend Rate||APY*||Min Deposit|
|*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Fees could reduce the earnings on these accounts. Rates are subject to change at any time. Please contact the credit union to verify the most current rates.|